Business School For Kids
For Late Registrations give us a call: 1300282026
When looking back at what you learned in school, how much of it still applies to life today?
Do you use Algebra or Geometry, or Trigonometry, or Advanced Algebra much at all? As a matter of fact, do you use half the stuff that you got taught at school in the real world?
>That is how Business School for Kids came about. It is a coaching program for children, between the ages of 12 and 18, that provides kids with the knowledge and skills that will help them navigate and nurture their future. This business coaching program is designed to empower the kids to think like an entrepreneur and to develop the all-important critical thinking and decision making skills that can be used in whatever endeavor they pursue in life.
The Business School for Kids Coaching Program is a first for teaching kids the things they don’t get taught at school, things like…
- how to be responsible with money
- how to respect money
- how to leverage money
- how to leverage time
- how to develop the right mindset around money
- and then once you’ve made some money, how to invest it and create wealth.
The program will also include an abundance of coaching and advice on exploring business ideas, how to start a business, creating a business plan, developing marketing strategies, how to identify business opportunities and much more.
This Course will run for the first 6 months of the year and consist of 3 meetings all on Sundays between 8:30am and 3:30pm, with 2 webinars to be scheduled in between.
Dates for 2018 program:
- 1st Meeting - 25 February
- 2nd Meeting - 15 April
- 3rd Meeting - 17 June
Rules of the Game, each participant must be:
- Aged between 12 to 18 years old (as of 01/01/18)
- Willing to work with an assigned fellow student buddy
- Fully committed to the program (compulsory attendance at every meeting or you can’t graduate, including webinars)
- Fully committed to building a business for themselves (of any size of nature) by the completion of the course – even if that’s a Lemonade Stall on the street corner.
Business School for Kids Program will be taught entirely by Entrepreneur and Master Business Coach, Bruce Campbell. Bruce and all support team will be Blue Card holders.
#businessschoolforkids #whattheydontlearnatschool #thinklikeanentrepreneur
Note: Registrations for the January 2018 intake is now Closed.
Registrations submitted for now will be added to the waiting list for the next intake (dates TBA)