Make Your Customers Sell For You
Raving fans are customers who are so over the moon with the business and the service you provide that they will not only tell all their friends and colleagues about you, but actually bring them to you and help you make sales to them.
It's a frightening fact that we spend six times as much money attempting to attract new customers to our businesses than we do to up-sell, on-sell and generally care for, and retain our existing customers.
Another frightening fact is that 68% of customers who stop buying from an organization do so simply because of a perceived indifference. The business actually didn't do anything wrong; the customer just thought the organization didn't care enough!
Would you like your customers to shout your name from rooftops telling people why, if they're not dealing with you, they're missing out on something awesome?
Here are some simple tips that you can introduce in your business today. These tips will help keep your customers not only coming back with more repeat business, but bringing their friends with them as well:
- Use their name frequently.
- Send them thank-you cards.
- Ask them to come back.
- Sell them everything they need to gain maximum benefit from the purchase.
- Call them just to make sure everything is going well.
- Call them when something new arrives in stock that you know they would like.
- Follow-up & follow-up again.
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
The bottom line is that if you care for your customers, your customers will care for you and help you grow your business. It really is as simple as that.