Marketing

“If your marketing plan doesn't have a marketing calendar, it’s not a marketing plan”

- Bruce Campbell

Most businesses think of marketing as an expense because they keep writing checks for their marketing, but don't see anything coming back in return. The true entrepreneur knows that marketing is not an expense, it's an investment. It's an investment because for every marketing dollar that goes out, more money should be coming into the business.

So why is this true for some businesses and not others?

So many business owners and entrepreneurs focus their whole life on cost reduction. Working long hours and cutting costs just to make ends meet. Although keeping costs down is still of great importance, if business owners really want to make money, they’ve got to generate more income.

Most businesses also spend about 90% of their time on getting their product or service to the market place to serve their customers. This leaves only 10% of their time to focus on sales and marketing. To make real money in any business, it is necessary to focus 50% of their time on distribution and 50% on sales and marketing.

A business owner or entrepreneur who is looking to grow their business through results-driven marketing, and who seeks to multiply business profits by smart and successful marketing strategies, Global Business Coach, Bruce Campbell, has the experience and tools to get on the right track.

Whether its creating a marketing plan, setting goals, identifying a niche or unique selling position or deciding which marketing channels will best suit a target market, Bruce has winning strategies to switch a business’ marketing from an expense to an investment.

If you would like more advice or strategies on marketing or lead generation, get in touch with us today. 

Browse More Resources: 

Articles on Marketing


10 Tips for a Winning Marketing Plan

If you ask your accountant, they will tell you that marketing is an expense. Most businesses think of marketing as an expense because they keep writing checks for their marketing,...


4 Myths of Marketing

Myth 1 - People Always Buy Where They Get the Cheapest Price:

...


5 Steps to Measure Marketing Success

Here are the five steps to successfully working out what "works" and what doesn't in your Marketing Mix...

1. Start asking people where they heard about you.

Start...


Common Marketing Mistakes (and How to Fix Them)

If you're like many business owners, you're either doing the wrong marketing activities well, or doing the right marketing activities wrong. Now, how could that ever happen? It's quite simple really, let...


Creating Highly Leveraged Marketing Strategies

A problem that many business owners face is the challenge to create highly leveraged marketing strategies within their business. We should be focused on areas in the business where we can do the work...


How to Hit the Target

A question I get asked by many people is what is the most important factor when it comes to marketing my business? Is it my unique selling proposition (USP), the offer I...

Targeted Marketing: Shooting With A Laser Beam

First, it's vitally important to understand the meaning of "targeted marketing". 

From my experience, most business owners who have learned about this still don't really understand it well enough....

Book a Free Business Evaluation

Book Now

Upcoming Events

M.A.D. 2017

30 November 2017

Massive Action Day Event - Pelican Waters Golf and Spa Resort Caloundra. As we wrap up another massive year of commitment and learnings, this event will focus on planning..

Wealth Masterclass 2018

23 March 2018

GROW YOUR WEALTH WITH THE WEALTH MASTERCLASS 2018! Have you ever wondered how much you'll need for retirement? Do you ever get confused about which 'wealth vehicles' yo..
View All Events

Latest Articles

How To Work Less for More Profit

When I talk with professional business owners about building their business, I often get an interesting response... "No more. Please! No more! I could..

17 Tax Deductions You Should Consider Before You Lodge Your Tax Return

I was reading an article regarding tax deductions and how much tax we should pay. Did you know the average Australian is paying 110 percent or the..
View All Articles
  • "5 Time Winner Global Coach of the Year "
  • "4 Time Stevie Award Winner"
  • "5 Time Winner Asia/Pacific Coach of the Year"
  • "Australian Franchisee of the Year (FCA) "
  • "Millionaire Level Coach"
  • "Guerilla Marketing Accredited Practitioner"